This is a great American 4th of July event for kids of all ages. Located at the Old Epworth Elementary School cafeteria and play ground. Come as you are. American. FREE Admission and purchase tickets for events at Epworth.
- 125 Schoolhouse Rd
- Epworth, GA 30541-2305
- Across the road from Epworth Methodist Church
8:00 to 10:30 Pancake Breakfast at upper parking lot/cafeteria. $6!
- A hardy North Dakota Winter Wheat is part of our special recipe.
- A time to meet and greet old friends and make new friends.
10:30 to 2:00 Field Activities on lower field & shade area.
Field Activities are fun things to see and do for all ages. This usually includes:
- B-I-N-G-O. Great Prizes! (Yee-Haw)
- Boy Scouts Exhibit/Display Area
- Classic Cars on Display
- Classic Farm Tractors on Display
- Color Guard Raising the Flag at 12:00 noon
- Concession Stand – Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/Ice Cream
- Corn Toss (Younger kids love this game)
- Cub Scouts Pack 432 & The BIG SLIDE for KIDS
- Epworth’s Best Homemade Cakes – (Git one).
- Face Painting
- Old Hit & Miss Engines
- Patriotic Crafts for Kids
- Pet FFA Farm Animals
- Presentations at the GAZEBO
- Story Telling
- The BIG SLIDE for KIDS
- Tractor Hay Ride – (Yee-Haw)
- In conjunction with FCSHOF. To enter – call TJ at 706-632-5752
- Anyone can enter for $5 or watch it for FREE.
- Singles Competition and Double Elimination.
- Starting time is 11:00 am.
- Winner declared Fannin County Horseshoe Champion.
VIDEO – 4th of July Pancake Breakfast and Field Activities at Epworth
VIDEO – How to get to the 4th of July activities from Abernathy’s.